Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Anyone ever been to the Gambia ?

spursben316
I've got some time off January was looking at Saudi then hoping over to Bahrain. But then thought if went to Gambia u can visit Senegal as well.

Has anyone ever been ? Cheers
08 Aug, 2023

Comments (2)

MVC
Saudi sounds amazing. Apprently its pumping. Be great to start a business there. Let us know what its like.

Those small, exotic, coastal african countries fascinate me. Definitely go and give us a report. I was just talking to a friend the other night about the book/movie Papillon based in French Guiana. Really want to visit there. With western hegemony nearing an end and the growth of a multipolar world led by brics, I think well see massive changes in these countries in the next few decades.
08 Aug, 2023
spursben316
Yea will do I'll defo go want to experience it before it really takes off. I found a way off actually having a beer as well hoping over to Bahrain there is a bridge so that'd cool. Papillon I've read it's a masterpiece. Have you read On the Trail of the Serpent: The Life and Crimes of Charles Sobhraj its superb. Glad to beat a fellow book reader

As for Africa in general its just beautiful. There is a lot of shit going on but everyone should go there.
10 Aug, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms