Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Best ways to learn Spanish

Lewis
Best ways you use to learn Spanish for travel
31 Mar, 2023

Comments (5)

kurtcaz
The fastest way is to submerge yourself into a Spanish speaking country and don't speak english to anyone for about a year
31 Mar, 2023
3 8
Lewis
πŸ‘πŸ» cheers lads. What if your not in a Spanish speaking country yet and want to be prepared? Duolingo seems easy to use but not very applicable to real life
31 Mar, 2023
MULVEY
@Lewis

πŸ‘πŸ» cheers lads. What if your not in a Spanish speaking country yet and want to be prepared? Duolingo seems easy to use but not very applicable t...
Duolingo will give you some basics, but you definitely need more than just that. There's an audiobook by a guy called Paul Noble, it's pretty good - available on Audible.
01 Apr, 2023
contumadre
I had a teacher when I was abroad in Spain who used the quote "If you wanna learn the language, you gotta fuck the language." Get a girlfriend :)
02 Apr, 2023
2 3
dirtyred305
I use Duolingo as well but read Spanish newspapers, when you go to a Latin American restaurant read the Spanish menus, watch Spanish TV, listen to the radio in Spanish. Try not to speak English and get friends from Latin American countries. I had a girl from Uruguay stay with me for 2 weeks. I learned a lot from her, I also used to live with a Puerto Rican family. Believe it or not I still can’t speak full conversations.
11 Apr, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms