Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Brazil or Argentina

RyanMtz
My fellow conquistadors, what country would you recommend first Brazil or Argentina? Planning a trip next year. What months are best? What cities/towns or landmarks should I check out?
14 Sep, 2023

Comments (10)

Stephencups
I'm planning my trip to Argentina now. Supposedly the time frame I chose is a good time to visit (November-December). It's between spring and summer weather down in the southern hemisphere at that time. I guess to answer your question, I chose Argentina first to visit, but I don't know any Portuguese yet and would want to know a little before I went to Brazil
15 Sep, 2023
RyanMtz
@Stephencups

I'm planning my trip to Argentina now. Supposedly the time frame I chose is a good time to visit (November-December). It's between spring and summer w...
So what made you choose Argentina for your trip?
16 Sep, 2023
MULVEY
If anybody has any recommendations on stuff to do in Rio DJ, Buenas Aires, Montevideo, Santa Cruz and Santiago, let me know. Apart from the obvious stuff. I'll be doing a sweeping tour through those cities soon.
17 Sep, 2023
spursben316
All depends what u are looking for Brazil and Argentina are so different. Have you visited South America before ? Did you want to see the Amazon ? Language is Spanish Portugese a problem

I can't really give a answer without more info. If u had never visited South America before would prob say Agentina. There is scope to visit other countries as well Paraguay with Brazil and Uruguay with Argentina.
18 Sep, 2023
RyanMtz
@spursben316

All depends what u are looking for Brazil and Argentina are so different. Have you visited South America before ? Did you want to see the Amazon ? Lan...
I have never been to South America and I know very little Spanish or Portuguese. I’m looking for a fun night scene, beaches, maybe even check out the historical places. Definitely want to check out the best places to eat.
19 Sep, 2023
spursben316
I would go to Brazil then as it ticks more boxes other than food. I would say Argentina has a better food scene than Brazil but that's just my opinion.

If I were you would start in Rio and go from there
19 Sep, 2023
Stephencups
@RyanMtz

So what made you choose Argentina for your trip?...
I'm very interested in why I keep hearing Buenos Aires has European vibes. Honestly it just seems like a great place with good nature, food, and wine. I know I'll go there regardless someday, so I figured I would just go now.

I'll probably stick to the northern area of the country and see Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Salta/Jujuy, and Mendoza
20 Sep, 2023
1 1
Stephencups
@MULVEY

If anybody has any recommendations on stuff to do in Rio DJ, Buenas Aires, Montevideo, Santa Cruz and Santiago, let me know. Apart from the obvious st...
I'll let you know what I find out bro
20 Sep, 2023
RyanMtz
@spursben316

I would go to Brazil then as it ticks more boxes other than food. I would say Argentina has a better food scene than Brazil but that's just my opinion...
Alright I’ll start planning for Rio. Can’t wait
22 Sep, 2023
RyanMtz
@Stephencups

I'm very interested in why I keep hearing Buenos Aires has European vibes. Honestly it just seems like a great place with good nature, food, and wine....
That sounds pretty interesting, I’ll look more into Buenos Aires for the food and wine.
22 Sep, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms