Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Fitness: Travelling and at Home

daibhimg
I've started working out quite a bit. I've a good discipline going 3x a week to the gym but still a bit of a novice when it comes to building muscle. Does anyone have any resources/routines they'd recommend when it comes to nutrition and workouts for functional strength? I work in a desk job, so not much activity though the day. I work out early morning. My aim is a base level physique that I can use to start into martial arts.

Additionally, a question for Kurt, how do you manage staying fit while travelling, with all the drinking and eating that comes with it?
08 Jun, 2023

Comments (1)

J3ffes
It depends what you really want and how much time you invest into your physique. If you want to build muscle: A lot of good food + Good rest + Workouts, these things are essentials, also you if you want to be more fit you can include a few cardio workouts a week(running is great) it will burn your fat and improve the work of your cardiovascular system.
15 Jun, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms