Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Goals

kurtcaz
What is on your list to achieve before the year ends?
07 Apr, 2023

Comments (20)

Empetre
Improve mental health
07 Apr, 2023
MULVEY
I'll go with something like visiting my 80th country, something like that. Not set on an actual number, just pushing those rookie numbers up. Currently on 68, and will be 70 within a couple of weeks.
07 Apr, 2023
3 1 1
kurtcaz
@Empetre

Improve mental health...
What steps are you taking to improve it?
07 Apr, 2023
MVC
@Empetre

Improve mental health...
I want to improve my physical health! Of course the two are intrinsically linked. I have old injuries/chronic pain that massively affect my mental state if I don’t manage them properly.

I resort to the basics: good quality sleep, excellent food and water, plenty of fresh air and sunshine, physical exercise (weights, walking, swimming- whatever I can manage). I also expose myself to postitive enjoyable things and cut out negativity (bad people, bad influences, places etc).
08 Apr, 2023
MVC
In terms of goals, fortunately Im in a good financial situation and looking to establish a few residences/investments in various locations/countries. Partly as a hedge in these uncertain times. Im hoping to get to South America this year for that reason and Kurts videos are helping me.
08 Apr, 2023
Harry
To actually get to the stage of being happy with my physical appearance.. too many before photos never an after photo. Invest in myself a bit more
09 Apr, 2023
Jizzy
Make $30M over the next 12 to 24 months. Move to Cape Town. Buy an apartment or do a development in Medelin or Bogota to hedge against a possible ANC EFF coalition which would lead to all my current investments evaporating overnight lol
Get saved recommit to God and give up all my bad habits but after the bachelors in Medelin.
take up boxing or MMA and learn to do dynamic shooting for self defence reasons
09 Apr, 2023
ultradang
Graduate college and become bilingual (B1 for now). Solo travel for the first time outside the country. These are my priorities. For bonus, I would like to learn as much as I can everyday on various subjects.
10 Apr, 2023
MVC
@Jizzy

Make $30M over the next 12 to 24 months. Move to Cape Town. Buy an apartment or do a development in Medelin or Bogota to hedge against a possible ANC ...
I love your ambition! Making 30m in 12-24 months is quite a feat. Im guessing you are betting on a crypto bull run?

Are you genuinely concerned about an ANC-EFF coalition? If they push too hard I suspect the western cape independence movement will steam ahead (with considerable foreign support) so I dont think they can behave too badly.
10 Apr, 2023
Jizzy
@MVC

I love your ambition! Making 30m in 12-24 months is quite a feat. Im guessing you are betting on a crypto bull run? Are you genuinely concerned ab...
Yeah got a long way to go before hitting 30 lol and I lost 2M Rands in crypto during the last crash so probably not crypto lol.
The anc eff coalitions a 70/30 % chance of it happening I reckon. Its very possible if the rainbow coalition doesnt find a way to work together and give the voters confidence for 2024. iv got some friends linked to the anc and they said a coalitions very possible if the anc falls below 50.

I love SA but I dont think it will survive if that happens. Just like it wont survive another 4 years of anc rule. May have to move to Medelin too.

The western cape independance is a pipe dream. Dont get me wrong Id love for them to getit right but I cant see it happening. Barcelonas been trying for decades and failing.

What do you do in SA? and what do you do for work
10 Apr, 2023
MVC
I heard from people in CT its a dream and they actually dont want independence even though they hate the ANC. They just want the country to be run better. Perhaps even if it serves as a threat or leverage to reign in the ANC then its a good thing. Or a temporary escape hatch if things get really bad. I remember asking a wealthy real estate owner what he thought and he said "SA is a shit show, and thats how we like it". I completely understood and agreed: give me the chaos, struggle and humanity of SA over the rigidly controlled, decadent and santisied western lifestyle any day. I went to live in SA during the pandemic to escape the European lockdowns and vaccine mandates (and general hysteria and insanity). I manage my own capital and investments now so Im afforded a flexible lifetyle.
11 Apr, 2023
theworldisyours
Lower my expenses, work less, and travel more. Living in Miami I am really close to a lot of amazing places.
11 Apr, 2023
ruben
Make 100% remote income, strengthen my relationships and travel more
14 Apr, 2023
MULVEY
@theworldisyours

Lower my expenses, work less, and travel more. Living in Miami I am really close to a lot of amazing places....
Great answer.
14 Apr, 2023
MULVEY
@ruben

Make 100% remote income, strengthen my relationships and travel more...
Remote income is the way forward, no restraints even if you stay at home. Not controlled by a workplace.
14 Apr, 2023
J3ffes
Finish sub 3:30 marathon, read 20 books, get money for next years travels
09 May, 2023
1 1
MannyChav
1) Be a better human being.
2) spend more time with the people I love and make sure they know how much i love them.
3) Work on both my physical and mental health. (Gym, therapy, exposure, work/life balance etc.)
3) If the market is right invest in a Multifamily.
4) Visit two new places. (Peru booked)
19 May, 2023
Empetre
@kurtcaz

What steps are you taking to improve it?...
Increased level of activity, better diets, professional help in form of therapy and in test project with Ketamine treatment. I have some stuff that is chronic, both physically and mentally, but the goal is to get as good as I can within these constraints 🔥
23 May, 2023
shitfaced
getting more bitches lol
26 May, 2023
vegasstrong
i Lived on the edge for many years,grow up too fast and then been married for 10 years,after a divorce,im back on my original path,i start to travel again and i want move to Panama city,open a bar in the business district and enjoy life,im already packed and ready to go,just put some stuff in order before to go
02 Jun, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms