Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Good Places To Watch UFC In Medellin?

Unknown user
As a fan of the sport who lives in Europe, I usually don't catch events live. Last time I was in Colombia that was one of the small benefits. There was a little rock/metal bar in Sabaneta that usually had the fights on if there was an event, but I won't be so close to there this time. Are there any good bars or venues any of you know, just somewhere with a good atmosphere to have a few drinks and enjoy some fights?
24 Aug, 2023

Comments (7)

MULVEY
If you're coming to the meet up on Sunday, it's right in the middle of the area where you'll find all of these sorts of bars mate. Should just be a case of finding the one you like the most.
24 Aug, 2023
Unknown user
@MULVEY

If you're coming to the meet up on Sunday, it's right in the middle of the area where you'll find all of these sorts of bars mate. Should just be a ca...
Cool. Cheers, matey. I figured there would be plenty around El Poblado. I am staying near Candalaria, so hopefully I can find a place close to my apartment!

I watched a few of your videos, man. Really good stuff! :) Are you a Scouser?
25 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
@Unknown user

Cool. Cheers, matey. I figured there would be plenty around El Poblado. I am staying near Candalaria, so hopefully I can find a place close to my apar...
Thanks mate. I stayed near Candalaria a few years ago, it's very loud and a completely different world to El Poblado. Depending on your budget, you might want to move pretty quickly.

Born in Liverpool to a Scouse mum 35 years ago. 🫡
25 Aug, 2023
kurtcaz
There is a Mexican sports bar on Calle 10 in el poblado!
27 Aug, 2023
Unknown user
@MULVEY

Thanks mate. I stayed near Candalaria a few years ago, it's very loud and a completely different world to El Poblado. Depending on your budget, you mi...
Now I know what you mean, it's fairly... unkept here -- to say the least! haha Didn't know it was this bad, but I kind of like the charm of places that are so visibly shitty. The homeless problem around here is the worst I have seen in Colombia, it is looking like scenes from The Walking Dead around these parts. I guess I shouldn't have booked three months up front. heh

Had a brief run in with some young ladies last night who were acting like they were on drugs and wanted some gringo, but then some weird drug addict tranny came along so I bailed. xD Good times...
27 Aug, 2023
Unknown user
@kurtcaz

There is a Mexican sports bar on Calle 10 in el poblado!...
Cool. Maybe some of the crew want to catch an upcoming PPV and a few drinks.
27 Aug, 2023
MVC
Very excited for costa vs chimaev!
28 Aug, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms