Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

How did you guys manage the pandemic (travel, vax mass etc)?

MVC
I know the members of this forum are adventurous travellers that were no doubt frustrated by the pandemic. I was wondering how you guys managed the restrictions? Did you get the shot so you could travel? Leave for somewhere more open (like I did)? Get a fake vax pass?

Its amazing to me how quickly people have forgotten about it. I suspect we'll see another one in the near future and Im not going to get caught off guard next time.
23 Jun, 2023

Comments (16)

Unknown user
Just edited a vax pass myself, no way I’m taking their shots. Funny how people thought the governments had their best interests at heart all of a sudden. In my country you could go about if you were a ‘key worker’ so I bought a key worker ID as well. I know friends who made a lot of money from editing passes and nurses on the payroll charging loads to add vax onto records with the NHS too.
25 Jun, 2023
1 1
Unknown user
@Unknown user

Just edited a vax pass myself, no way I’m taking their shots. Funny how people thought the governments had their best interests at heart all of a su...
Stay vigilant kings, if they come for our freedom again I think it is our responsibility and duty to fight it. WEF globalist agenda is pure evil and I hate to think of the propaganda they managed to inflict on countries with less resources and education. I think people are still lining up for boosters now which is just insane.

Where you off to next mate? Be good to see if we could get a few of us likeminded guys together for a little trip somewhere, or get Kurt to organise a conquest meet up book a hotel, nice meal and few drinks together. Great networking and could all discuss business too, partner where we can etc.

Anyway, have a good one brother.
25 Jun, 2023
2 2
MULVEY
For the first year, I travelled to countries that didn't require any vaccination. I've got a major phobia of injections, so along with not even believing it was necessary for most people, I just didn't want it in my body.

I spend thousands on pointless PCR tests because they were required in most countries. This was a complete scam. The difference in how these tests were taken, and the time difference between different labs showed how ridiculous it was.

I went maskless in Pakistan, Mexico City, Sri Lanka, India - tons of heavily populated places, and have never caught it. The argument I get from morons is "well you don't know if you caught it" - Surely that's what the 100s of tests would have caught? All bollocks.

I wanted to travel to Asia, and you needed the vaccine to get into most of them. So I tried to pay off some nurses in Romania but I had no luck so just had it. It made me very sick.

Thankfully no country seems to ask for it anymore and I've not seen the word Covid written anywhere in a long time. Never again. No lockdowns, no forced vaccines, no masks.
25 Jun, 2023
3 4
MVC
@Unknown user

Stay vigilant kings, if they come for our freedom again I think it is our responsibility and duty to fight it. WEF globalist agenda is pure evil and I...
Getting a key worker ID was a great idea! I was going to get a vax pass but decided against it. I went to live in Africa instead. I guess I didnt want to concede or cooperate in any way. I also want to have kids one day and want to be able to prove Im a pure blood (which is something I also expect from my wife). Atleast until we find out what was in those injections and get some mid-long term data on the side effects.

Btw, if Putin didnt invade Ukraine I suspect it wouldn't have ended. It was set up to go on indefinitely with new variants, new restrictions and new injections. Essentially they had to relocate the enormous resources used to attack and propagandise us, to address the Russian threat.

Definitely keen to be part of a group of like minded people! The average person is barely human anymore. Its very sad. Im not sure where I will be. Im currently in Europe and will either go to SE Asia or the Americans in Sep/Oct. I'm hoping the latter if I can learn enough spanish.
26 Jun, 2023
2 1
MVC
@MULVEY

For the first year, I travelled to countries that didn't require any vaccination. I've got a major phobia of injections, so along with not even believ...
Sorry to hear that bro. The jab was nearly impossible to avoid for those of us that were travelling. It was like walking a tightrope.

Btw, I travelled the entire time - eating in restaurants, kissing girls, not social distancing, not wearing a mask, not disinfecting my hands like I had OCD etc- and never even caught a cold. The whole thing was a fucking scam imo.
26 Jun, 2023
3 2
FinalRonin
@Unknown user

Stay vigilant kings, if they come for our freedom again I think it is our responsibility and duty to fight it. WEF globalist agenda is pure evil and I...
I’ve come to the right place…
30 Jun, 2023
2 1
Unknown user
I love it here. Great to be with so many likeminded people who can see through the lies of the last few years. It’s honestly refreshing. I don’t like to talk about it often because it’s a bit grating and also it’s really sad too let’s face it. I’m sorry you were forced into it Mulvey, but I am glad you are not suffering any serious side effects from it though. If shit ever happens again then contact me I’ll get you a U.K. “vax passport” so you don’t have to take anything, you’re from Liverpool so it’ll look normal it being from the U.K.

I’m going to make a post now about a meet up this summer guys, hope to see as many of you as possible there!

P.S - what does everyone use to improve their Spanish? I’m semi fluent but without being in a country that speaks it constantly it’s hard to improve anymore. I try to watch without subtitles on videos and watch Spanish speaking documentaries and films etc and repeat to myself. Any apps anyone recommends?
01 Jul, 2023
MULVEY
I'd actually suggest having a convo over voice notes pretty often with any native speakers. Some apps are good, and some audiobooks are quite good but if you're already half-decent, try speaking to people more than you are doing now. It would be good if you exchanged voice notes with some Spanish speaker trying to learn English so you could correct each other too.

When I lived in France, my neighbour would correct every single mistake I made when I spoke to him, in a constructive and friendly way - it helped a lot. I did the same with him as he was learning English. Really good if you're not offended by being told you've done things wrong constantly.
01 Jul, 2023
contradiktion
@Unknown user

I love it here. Great to be with so many likeminded people who can see through the lies of the last few years. It’s honestly refreshing. I don’t l...
My advice: find a woman to help you practice it. Best way to learn any language, from my experience.
03 Jul, 2023
spursben316
testing testing and more testing 🤣

I could have got a dodgy covid passport but sod that.

I actually miss covid travelling it was fun quiet airports people not using lifts having your own space
01 Aug, 2023
MVC
@spursben316

testing testing and more testing 🤣 I could have got a dodgy covid passport but sod that. I actually miss covid travelling it was fun quiet a...
The testing was DNA collection. Covid was a multi layered scam using military grade propaganda.

Some locations became better places to visit during covid for sure. Places that would normally be inundated with tourists. Cape town was great.

I'm surprised you enjoyed travelling and airports though. I guess it depends were you were, but in West and East Europe airports and transit during covid was terrible. Most flights were completely packed (to save money). Endless testing and documents (and if you failed you were locked up for 2 weeks). Constantly being told to wear my mask (even during long flights). People were so tense and unfriendly. I saw so many arguments. Then you'd arrive at your hotel and they all had different covid rules etc. Fucking nightmare
06 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
@MVC

The testing was DNA collection. Covid was a multi layered scam using military grade propaganda. Some locations became better places to visit durin...
Agreed. Peru was the worst for me. They employed a full new force of idiot officers to walk around enforcing mask wearing, even in completely open spaces on your own. They would approach you to tell you to put the mask on. Makes absolutely no sense.

Walking around with a coffee cup or something and pretending to drink from it was the easiest way I found to get them to piss off.

Very, very glad those times are over.

I never caught Covid, no symptoms, no positive results.
06 Aug, 2023
MVC
Im suprised Peru was so bad. I thought the poorer the country = the less money to enforce the insane laws. I found South Africa, Ukraine and Turkey to be the best of the countries I visited.

I stayed in Turkey numerous times as it was a "corrider country". Remember how you couldnt go from a red to a green country without either spending two weeks in quarantine or two weeks in a corridor country? Anyways, I met a nice Iranian girl in my hotel in Turkey who was also in transit, and we would walk around out at night and the police just let us be even though there was a curfew. I thought that was really cool. The cops in South Africa also didnt bother me at night. The Australian police on the other hand went full gestapo. Malta wasnt much better. I was walking in the city one day and bought a juice just so I could take my mask off, and two cops in black with guns stopped me and told me I had to be sitting still (or standng still) to take the mask off and drink it. Im not joking. Its was beyond fucking ridiculous.
06 Aug, 2023
MVC
Are you doing anything to prepare for the next one? I think getting some rural land is a good idea. Somewhere you can be relatively self sufficient. Im thinking Africa or central America. Although Im not sure they can pull that shit again. I think it woke a lot of people up. What do you think?
06 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
@MVC

Are you doing anything to prepare for the next one? I think getting some rural land is a good idea. Somewhere you can be relatively self sufficient. I...
I'd say the majority will just bow down again, but there would be far too many people across the world who would revolt, so if it happens again, it'll probably be well after we're dead.

I remember all the stuff like swine flu and bird flu when I was younger. Nobody really seemed to care, and it was a bit of a joke. Maybe I was too young to understand whether it was actually serious or not though.

Rural land would be cool to chill out on regardless of the situation as long as you've got a decent internet connection.
06 Aug, 2023
spursben316
I was really lucky then Marcus Egypt didn't care 1 bit soon as I landed it was like no covid here. Mexico the same. If there were places that needed a covid pass to get into places just used a random barcode 😂

Only 1 holiday I hated that was with the ex gf Greece. Dear me they took Covid very seriously all in all though good times half empty planes. Testing DNA I don't give a crap tbh they already got fingerprints from airport scanners anyway.

Only thing I draw the line at is covid vaccines. It's creeping back in 😂😂
08 Aug, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms