Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

How many countries have you been to?

MULVEY
We all like travelling, or at least want to travel more, right?

- How many countries have you been to?
- Feel free to name them
- Which were your favourites?
10 Apr, 2023

Comments (6)

dirtyred305
Colombia, Mexico,Cayman Islands, Scotland,Canada! My fav Canada my homeland lol. But for Latin America Colombia was the best so far and I definitely want to go back. Would also like to see more of Mexico. All I saw was Tijuana strip clubs lol
11 Apr, 2023
theworldisyours
I've been to the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Ecuador/Galapagos Islands, Colombia, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Greece, and Turkey. The South American countries were probably my favorite because of all the nature, the people, and how cheap everything was. Italy and Greece have the best food though in my opinion out of the places I've been. Will be going back to Europe in like 4 months to some new countries (Germany, Czech Republic, and a third undetermined country). Also, I will be returning to Colombia and a Caribbean country this year.
11 Apr, 2023
theworldisyours
I've been to the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Ecuador/Galapagos Islands, Colombia, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Greece, and Turkey. The South American countries were probably my favorite because of all the nature, the people, and how cheap everything was. Italy and Greece have the best food though in my opinion out of the places I've been. Will be going back to Europe in like 4 months to some new countries (Germany, Czech Republic, and a third undetermined country). Also, I will be returning to Colombia and a Caribbean country this year.
11 Apr, 2023
MVC
Ive been to about 25 countries, but its difficult to say which were my favourites as most countries have good and bad areas and elements, and are undergoing such rapid change. I grew up in Australia and would consider it my favourite country but its unrecognisable from what it was 10 years ago and I dont plan on returning. Im in Malta now and 5 years ago it was one of the most popular countries for expats and now its one of the worst (overdevelopment and overpopulation). I dont like France but I love southern France in summer (Toulon, Montpellier etc). That being said, with all factors considered, in recent years I really enjoyed my time in Portugal, Monaco and South Africa. I also was in Ukraine 3x in 20-21 and loved it so much I was house hunting, but obviously things have changed there a bit..
11 Apr, 2023
MULVEY
I find it hard to say which my favourite countries are. When I meet new people and they find out that I travel full time, they always ask me what my favourite places were and I have no idea. I like different places for different reasons.

A comfortable place to be, most of Europe is that - Australia too. For prices, Latin America yeah, also south east Asia, like Laos, Cambodia etc.

Mexico had the best food I'd say. I like most food, but I never got bored of eating in Mexico.

About to hit my 70th country in a week or so, maybe next year I'll find a country I can say is my favourite. I just like seeing new stuff, strange things, literally anything that shocks me would be cool.
11 Apr, 2023
MVC
@MULVEY

I find it hard to say which my favourite countries are. When I meet new people and they find out that I travel full time, they always ask me what my f...
Perhaps a more interesting question would be which is your preferred country to live in? Because there is aslo a difference between visiting a country and living there. So you need to factor in not only the great clubs, restaurants, beaches, hot girls, summer weather etc, but also the goverment, taxation/exemptions, affordable housing, income opportunties, infrastructure, traffic etc. I really like Andrew Hendersons (Nomad capitalist) approach where he advocates for the trifecta method: living in your three preferred countries ideally on three different continents. He chose Malaysia, Colombia and Georgia.
13 Apr, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms