Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Keeping items safe

sup4
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask what are some ways you guys keep your money, passports, and documents safe in hotels? I'm traveling to Mexico soon. I'll stay at some hotels and want to be cautious about keeping these items safe while I explore.
03 Jun, 2023

Comments (6)

MVC
I always put valuable items like that between the mattress, under the pillows etc. Just hidden somewhere in the room.
05 Jun, 2023
Levi31
@MVC

I always put valuable items like that between the mattress, under the pillows etc. Just hidden somewhere in the room....
Put your items in the bathroom, if you have a plastic bag, put everything in it and behind the toilet seat, i dont know what you call the thing that you flush the water with, open it and flush the water and block it so it stays empty , put everything inside(plastic bag double it in case of water fills again) and then close again the cover....
05 Jun, 2023
vegasstrong
@Levi31

Put your items in the bathroom, if you have a plastic bag, put everything in it and behind the toilet seat, i dont know what you call the thing that y...
i suppose you talk about the water tank?
05 Jun, 2023
vegasstrong
i try to use the roof safe if there is any,ofcourse doesnt work if you been held at gun point or similar,usually i bring only some cash in my room,and i fold and hide in different part of my room,under the cabinet ot furniture,under a chair ,under or beyound the tv,you can also use an almost empty soap bottle of soap,take off the cap,put the money inside a ziplock and put inside the bottle and then close the bottle again,but leave out few dollars and maybe some cheap cheacp fake necless around the room for the thief to find it,it will show him/her that you reckless and put them off track...and if you do been held at gun point,make sure to have 30/40$ in your pocket to give to them
05 Jun, 2023
vegasstrong
also,when you go to the beach and you are concerned,use a ziplock to put your money in and try to use a bathsuit with an inside pocket,so your money stay "dry & protect" but have some money just little in your side pocket for some beer or tips....or to handle to thief if a robbery happen,travel with 2 phone,one cheap ass phone with local number if you can and your good phone safe stored in the room if the room is safe
stay safe and enjoy
07 Jun, 2023
Edde
Never had an issue leaving laptops, Rolex, cash, passport etc in a hotel safe
07 Jun, 2023
1 1

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms