Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Kurt: why was being in Asia the worst time in your life?

MVC
Hey Kurt, at the start of this video you said that the last 3-4 months in asia was the worst in your life. Im curious why you hated it so much? Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpi__GzKUE
08 Apr, 2023

Comments (7)

stoof
Wondering the same.
12 May, 2023
J3ffes
Kurt loves Latin culture and South East Asia has a completely different culture, maybe it is just not his thing and that's it.
12 May, 2023
3 2
MVC
I was in Thailand at the start of the year. I loved it. Depends where you go though. Hated Bangkok. Phuket is great outside of Patong. Again, the key is to avoid the tourist areas. I think 90% of the tourists I saw were Russian. Incredible islands and beaches. I also went to visit a friend in Pattaya. That place is insane. It must be the best party city in the world. I dont like Asian girls but with thousands around trying to charm (or beguile) you, you can easily find one you like to spend some time with.
22 May, 2023
1 2
vegasstrong
is personal feeling and taste,im not big on Asia as well
05 Jun, 2023
1 1
FinalRonin
Probably the food portions and all the quasi-spiritual hippie b!riches that go there to indulge in sensuality and call it a spiritual experience
30 Jun, 2023
MULVEY
@FinalRonin

Probably the food portions and all the quasi-spiritual hippie b!riches that go there to indulge in sensuality and call it a spiritual experience...
That's not far off 😆
30 Jun, 2023
MVC
@FinalRonin

Probably the food portions and all the quasi-spiritual hippie b!riches that go there to indulge in sensuality and call it a spiritual experience...
I didnt see many quasi-spiritual hippies but I did meet one guy on his way to Koh Samui that was exactly like that. Judging by the way he described KS I assume thats where they hang out. I never went. He was harmless though. The sex tourists are bad though. But you can mostly avoid them.

I know the big Russian presense is unwelcome. I dont think they caused trouble but they were super clanish and unfriendly -- respectful but unfriendly if that makes sense. Very suspicious and robotic. They are establishing roots in Thailand and buying property en masse in Phuket (likewise in Antalya, Turkey). I own property in Phuket so its somewhat concerning, but I think they are probably good people when you get to know them.

Thailand is paradise imo. But the key is to find out where everyone is going...then go in the opposite direction. I rented a car and drove around to the obscure locations to enjoy nature. Went to some islands in Trat near Cambodia that were spectacular: stunning beaches, rainforests, cliffs etc. Got a boat, had some beers, watched some muay thai, met friendly locals etc.
02 Jul, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms