Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Lets send Kurt to Japan......

reelbigstu
Seriously, it would be an amazing adventure for all those who watch. A deep dive into their culture would be fascinating and a real mix of the ancient and modern.
I think it would be classic, Kurt. Immersed into a totally alien culture.
06 Sep, 2023

Comments (6)

kurtcaz
I'm fascinated by Samurai stories etc, would love to check it out one day.
07 Sep, 2023
reelbigstu
@kurtcaz

I'm fascinated by Samurai stories etc, would love to check it out one day....
Kyoto is probably the best place to visit if learning about Samurai would be of interest, they have an amazing museum dedicated to it.
The whole country is fascinating!
Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima & Kyoto is a good start and travelling by bullet train is super cool.
07 Sep, 2023
MVC
I would have loved to watch a PrideFC event back in the day
07 Sep, 2023
kurtcaz
@MVC

I would have loved to watch a PrideFC event back in the day...
Second that mate!
08 Sep, 2023
kurtcaz
@reelbigstu

Kyoto is probably the best place to visit if learning about Samurai would be of interest, they have an amazing museum dedicated to it. The whole coun...
Any far off unknown islands you would know of? Somewhere in the north near Russia border? Tsushima?
08 Sep, 2023
reelbigstu
Rishiri Island is amazing and has a huge mountain to climb, most of the island is a nature reserve and its about as close as you can get to Russia (apart from Rebun Island but there is very little there.) Its very off the beaten track and not many 'gaijin' go there. The locals do like their fish though.....
08 Sep, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms