Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Making money online while traveling/Part time online jobs

evangregory12
Hey everybody - getting the itch to do a long solo trip through Central/South America but having a source of income that i can do on my own timeline would give me some peace of mind to not run through all of my money. Any thoughts on the best jobs/ways to do this would be helpful to get the ball rolling. Doesnt need to be alot of $$ necessarily, sick of the current 9-5

Thanks fellas
05 Jun, 2023

Comments (16)

MULVEY
Do you have any digital skills? Graphic design, web development, internet security, digital marketing, seo... etc?

Teaching English online, basic data entry work, remote assistant. There are lots of jobs that can be done remotely.
06 Jun, 2023
vegasstrong
fiverr or upwork if you have any "digital skill" is a good way to start
07 Jun, 2023
J3ffes
Trading is a good option, but you need to invest a few year in order to make and not to lose money.
15 Jun, 2023
Unknown user
I can help you out if you are competent and up to date on social media? If you are willing to export products back to me we could make money that way too, legal products of course😂
25 Jun, 2023
jsteinfeder
@vegasstrong

fiverr or upwork if you have any "digital skill" is a good way to start...
I second this. If you need to develop some skills first, try FreeCodeCamp, and learn some basic web technologies. Sure, there's lots of competition on Fiverr. At the same time, you don't just offer these services, you brand yourself.
08 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
@jsteinfeder

I second this. If you need to develop some skills first, try FreeCodeCamp, and learn some basic web technologies. Sure, there's lots of competition on...
Correct. A lot of people are looking for an easy way to earn money. I get messages all the time asking for advice on how to live like I do, but when I give them ideas on how to develop skills, they get turned off, because they think there's some easy solution rather than having 10 years web development experience.

Learn then earn.
09 Aug, 2023
spursben316
I would avoid trading like the plague tbh. If you want to loose all your hard earned cash that's the way to do it. I've heard so many stories of people loosing everything and getting scammed.

Fiverr is a great shout.
10 Aug, 2023
evangregory12
@Unknown user

I can help you out if you are competent and up to date on social media? If you are willing to export products back to me we could make money that way ...
Shoot me a message on IG evangregory00
06 Nov, 2023
Auris
@MULVEY said it best.

You're better off first learning skills in something that can be done remotely, whether that's programming, design, or marketing. If you're quite a creative person and are able to market yourself well, design can be incredibly lucrative with slightly less knowledge required to enter the industry in comparison to programming, but it's not for everyone.

If you're more interested in development, take a look at this site:
https://roadmap.sh/

Spend a couple of years becoming proficient in the field, there is no quick route to this.
25 Nov, 2023
HenryCullen
Hey folks, I'm an Irish guy in my early 20's. I use to do freelance web dev but found the marketing and promotion of my own sites very difficult. Are there any nice and easy ways to get work? Like my ideal situation would be if there was an agency that did all the sales and marketing aspect and just let me focus on what I am good at, Frontend Dev. I tried the freelancer website but it's hard to find a niche and flooded with people who are willing to make very little money and just pump out dozens of carbon copy wordpress sites. What have you guys found to be the easiest hassle-free way of finding the work?
04 Feb, 2024
Rio Lopez Halme
Im a 17 almost 18 year old atudent from finland who is half colombian and my dream is to travel especialy in south america. And my question is should i stay here in finland and start and finnish a university education and then go and travel or before that. And what should i study in uni so i could make money while traveling.
18 Feb, 2024
MULVEY
@Rio Lopez Halme

Im a 17 almost 18 year old atudent from finland who is half colombian and my dream is to travel especialy in south america. And my question is should ...
Finish your education mate. You've got your whole life to travel. Everybody makes stupid mistakes, but not finishing your education to travel would be a pretty big mistake.
20 Feb, 2024
MULVEY
@HenryCullen

Hey folks, I'm an Irish guy in my early 20's. I use to do freelance web dev but found the marketing and promotion of my own sites very difficult. Are ...
I'd suggest speaking to agencies. We always needed extra freelancers to jump on projects, but generally the ones who contacted us weren't very good, had no experience or weren't reliable. So just prove that you're good enough and will definitely do the job they ask, and you'll be ahead of 90% of the people who contact them.
20 Feb, 2024
Michael G
@Unknown user

I can help you out if you are competent and up to date on social media? If you are willing to export products back to me we could make money that way ...
Hit me up brother! 23 living in USA would be interested in the opportunity. I have experience in commercial exports @michaelgilsen on instagram
24 Feb, 2024
Brikeps
@Rio Lopez Halme

Im a 17 almost 18 year old atudent from finland who is half colombian and my dream is to travel especialy in south america. And my question is should ...
brother you don't need a degree, you need high income skills. Freelance, copywriting, trading, digital markerter, etc theres many options and non requiere a degree IMO
16 Mar, 2024
Brikeps
@Rio Lopez Halme

brother you don't need a degree, you need high income skills. Freelance, copywriting, trading, digital markerter, etc theres many options and non requiere a degree IMO
16 Mar, 2024

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms