Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Meeting girls while traveling solo

Kevinho
Hey Guys,

I am a little bit shy but I want to break out of that. What is the best way to get girls to know while traveling and so on?
07 May, 2023

Comments (8)

mad97
Act relaxed but be honest, hit up a bar, start chatting and follow your instinct.

If it doesn't work out: You'll never see her again, off to the next one.
07 May, 2023
MULVEY
Tinder works, just be honest, calm and try not to be creepy.
07 May, 2023
kurtcaz
There is no best way to meet girls, every place and time is an opportunity.
Focus and work on yourself first and women will come automatically.
Be a good person, Hit the gym, work on your social skills, make good friends, earn more money etc.
Like every aspect in life, Practice makes perfect and there is no pick up guru book in the world that can make you good with females unless you actually put yourself out there and figure it out the hard way.
Times have changed and the world is a much more perversive place so be ready.
Be a gentleman but never simp.
10 May, 2023
7 4
J3ffes
If you are too shy to approach a girl randomly on the street or in the bar, just go to the dance, yoga or other types of classes or activities where you interact with other people, it's way easier to break that shyness barrier in this environment.
10 May, 2023
MannyChav
Work on yourself hit the gym, wear clothes that fit, get a haircut that suits you etc. As far as actually approaching woman just go out there and do it. It’s really a trial and error thing but with time just like anything else you’ll get better with it. Be honest and up front with women, I’ve never been one to “game” women and I’ve done ok.
19 May, 2023
Unknown user
@kurtcaz

There is no best way to meet girls, every place and time is an opportunity. Focus and work on yourself first and women will come automatically. Be...
I really appreciate that you don't try and pedal the same toxic bullshit that people like Tate do these days. Respect.
23 May, 2023
MVC
@Unknown user

I really appreciate that you don't try and pedal the same toxic bullshit that people like Tate do these days. Respect....
He should have asked them what their body count was..

https://youtu.be/J1--pL7Sw_U
27 May, 2023
Kenihot1
@kurtcaz

There is no best way to meet girls, every place and time is an opportunity. Focus and work on yourself first and women will come automatically. Be...
You Kurt I'll be in medelin Colombia
Next month July if anyone is interested let's meet up by the way i want to start a YouTube channel if you could help kurt
01 Jun, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms