Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

MEETUP

kurtcaz
In which country would you enjoy having a meetup with myself and other conquest members?
02 Jul, 2023
5 4

Comments (17)

MVC
Colombia is your favourite country and Ive never been so that appeals to me. Panama is popular on this forum and super cental so that would also be great.

If you want to meet in Europe this summer then I recommend France during the RWC. The energy and excitement will be amazing. (Do you follow the boks btw?)
02 Jul, 2023
ThatDudeCalton
No finer place for a meetup than Medellin, Colombia, patron!
04 Jul, 2023
MULVEY
Medellin lesgo 🫡
04 Jul, 2023
tf
Italy 😛
05 Jul, 2023
Jeroenkortekaas
Planning to visit Colombia next year. Met this girl online and we talking for a few months. But also would be awesome to meet the man that inspired me in to Colombian woman.
12 Jul, 2023
jox74
now summer sweden is Awesome
12 Jul, 2023
ThatDudeCalton
@Jeroenkortekaas

Planning to visit Colombia next year. Met this girl online and we talking for a few months. But also would be awesome to meet the man that inspired me...
Excellent news, bro! Same thing happened to me! I solo traveled to Colombia last year and met a Venezuelan girl in Medellin and we ended up traveling around Colombia together for 2 weeks! Best time of my life for sure! All thanks to Kurt Caz for inspiring me to live outside of my comfort zone! So yeah, I guess you could just say Colombia feels perfect for a meetup!
12 Jul, 2023
Surplu
Would love to know if you ever come over to Japan. Been here 10 years, and know all the spots!
31 Jul, 2023
spursben316
Has to be Colombia Medellin. Or Mexico Thailand not many would survive 😂

I want to go back to Colombia again regardless.
08 Aug, 2023
shitfaced
The netherlands or germany would be nice.
09 Aug, 2023
Unknown user
I am in Medellin from next week. Would be great to meet a few of the conquest crew. I'm from Ireland btw.
18 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
Meet up organised: August 27th at 3pm in Medellin, Colombia.

There will be some stuff to giveaway and a chicken eating contest.

Would be cool to meet some of you guys there. 🫡
22 Aug, 2023
2 2
MULVEY
@Unknown user

I am in Medellin from next week. Would be great to meet a few of the conquest crew. I'm from Ireland btw....
Would be cool to meet you mate, head over to the meet up on Sunday. https://www.theconquest.co/conquest-meet-up-medellin
22 Aug, 2023
Unknown user
@MULVEY

Would be cool to meet you mate, head over to the meet up on Sunday. https://www.theconquest.co/conquest-meet-up-medellin...
That's the day after I arrive. I will make a point to be there. I look forward to it, brother.
22 Aug, 2023
1 1
kurtcaz
Meetup this Sunday the 27th of august in Medellin at Debak Restaurant at 3pm - 6pm 🫡
22 Aug, 2023
1 2
MULVEY
Hey guys, the meet up was a massive success - much bigger than expected. Thanks to everybody who came. We'll be happy to do another soon somewhere else. Once we figure out where and when, you guys will be first to know. 🫡

Video out soon on the second channel.
28 Aug, 2023
fulltrottle247
When are you coming to Merica man! We need to get you out to Arkansas to shoot some guns and kill some coyotes!!!

I got the straps and ammo....300 Blackout, AR15's, AK47's...you name it bro...come up!
28 Aug, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms