Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Scopolamine

kevthedude
I just read about this new test being developed that can detect the presence of Scopo in a drink. I am thinking about this from a business perspective, it seems like it would be useful if it were distributed to all the pharmacies and stores in latin america. I'm not sure how close it is to being commercially viable, but I sent a message to one of the chemists.

https://www.labmanager.com/a-new-test-quickly-detects-scopolamine-and-mdpv-in-saliva-and-drinks-29299
16 Oct, 2023

Comments (4)

MULVEY
Business idea: Buy a load and just walk around places with passport bros and sell the tests. 🔥

Cons: As soon as the gangs who control the scopo girls find out. You're done.
17 Oct, 2023
2 2 1
kevthedude
I spoke with the chemist. They are looking for distributors. What if this were available for sale over the counter at Farmacia Pasteur?
20 Oct, 2023
kevthedude
@MULVEY

Business idea: Buy a load and just walk around places with passport bros and sell the tests. 🔥 Cons: As soon as the gangs who control the scopo ...
Replied below
20 Oct, 2023
kevthedude
@kevthedude

I spoke with the chemist. They are looking for distributors. What if this were available for sale over the counter at Farmacia Pasteur?...
But then i guess that brings unwanted attention to the Farmacia. I could see how they might not want to carry that product anymore. Or the gangs go in and buy all the inventory and throw it in the trash or steal it.
20 Oct, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms