Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Tips for a 16 yr old wanting to travel in the coming years

jackiefwend
I want to be able to travel as early as possible to have an escape from my current living conditions for a while. I’ve never traveled abroad before, only to neighboring states. Tips for travel prep and process would be appreciated, and also ways to get past the possible problem of strict family members trying to stop me
18 Jun, 2023

Comments (6)

MULVEY
Honestly mate, your family members have probably got a solid point. A 16 year old should not be trying to run off travelling to different countries.

Enjoy being a teenager, and think about travelling when you're older and more mature.
22 Jun, 2023
KingHenry
Have fun as a teenager now. If there is anything I would recommend that isn't too complex. Focus on getting jacked or learn MMA. You'd be surprised how much this will help you in your travels/everyday life when you are ready to get out there.
23 Jun, 2023
MVC
Normally Id advise against a 16 year travelling, but I also understand if you need to escape bad living conditions. If I could take back time I would take the gamble and leave home as a teenager, cut off my family and even change countries if necessary. But each person and situation is completely different. If you are being abused then you should; if your parents simply wont buy you a ps5 of use the correct pronouns, then you shouldnt.

Without knowing you personally or how perilous your situation is, id suggest spending the next couple of years learning how to survive independently in a stable environment. Pick a spot, rent a place, get a job, make some money, get some life experience, get fit, learn MMA etc.

Personally I think the best time for a male to travel (on average) is between 25-40. The best time for a girl could very well be 18-25 when their looks still grant them access
23 Jun, 2023
MVC
Are you male or female?
23 Jun, 2023
jackiefwend
@MULVEY

Honestly mate, your family members have probably got a solid point. A 16 year old should not be trying to run off travelling to different countries. ...
Completely understood. The goal of this post was to more get an idea of how to start preparing early for future travels. It definitely won’t be possible anytime soon with the little money and life experience I've earned.
24 Jun, 2023
J3ffes
It will be hard to travel abroad alone when you are 16 years old because of bureaucracy , Europeans can do that but only in European countries, you need to wait for your 18th birthday, while waiting you can save up some money for your travels and then hit the road.
26 Jun, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms