Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Visit Ukraine

Pavppz1
Hey Kurt, would you do a trip to Ukraine while the war is ongoing I am from Kiev I would go with you if you were down for it.
24 Aug, 2023
2 1

Comments (6)

Unknown user
Sounds like a lot of fun. Ukraine was on my list of place to spend some time before the military escalation. I used to live in Czechia, I met and worked with a lot of Ukrainians. I got along with them all very well.
24 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
Ukraine is my favourite country. Been a few times since Russia invaded too, which is not advisable really. Air raid sirens just constantly popping off.

I'd advise people to visit in a few years when it's safe again.
24 Aug, 2023
MVC
@MULVEY

Ukraine is my favourite country. Been a few times since Russia invaded too, which is not advisable really. Air raid sirens just constantly popping off...
Ukraine is amazing! Why is it your favourite country and which areas have you visited during the war?
24 Aug, 2023
MULVEY
@MVC

Ukraine is amazing! Why is it your favourite country and which areas have you visited during the war?...
My Mrs is Ukrainian mate, so we go to visit her family. We did a road trip there a few months ago from Lviv, over to Cherkasy Oblast, up to Kyiv, to Zhytomyr and then back to Lviv. Constant air raid sirens are pretty eerie but we got out of Lviv a couple of days before that city centre was bombed.
25 Aug, 2023
kurtcaz
I an definately going ro visit as soon as it is moderately safe to visit without possibly getting blown up.
The girls seem extremely beautiful.
05 Sep, 2023
1 1
reelbigstu
@kurtcaz

I an definately going ro visit as soon as it is moderately safe to visit without possibly getting blown up. The girls seem extremely beautiful....
The girls in Odessa will blow your mind :D
07 Sep, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms