Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

We got something special here.

RyanMtz
I believe that this community can turn into something great. I’ve been looking for a group of people that like to travel because I’ve been wanting to travel around the world as well. None of my friends have the time nor interest to travel so it kind of made me accept the solo travel lifestyle. Kurt inspired me to take the leap. I guess what I’m trying to say is that we can become the friends we wanted to travel with and get ourselves into some adventures around the world.
25 Aug, 2023
2 1

Comments (6)

MULVEY
That's a good view on Conquest mate. You'll definitely link with some people here of similar interests. 🫡

Keep us updated on your plans and where you've been to and stuff.
25 Aug, 2023
spursben316
Glad u feel like that going solo gives u so much freedom u can literally see and do whatever u want. And it would be good to bounce ideas of 1 another.
26 Aug, 2023
RyanMtz
@MULVEY

That's a good view on Conquest mate. You'll definitely link with some people here of similar interests. 🫡 Keep us updated on your plans and wher...
Currently finishing my trip in Las Vegas as a solo trip. It went pretty well but it did feel like there is a bias towards groups rather than solo tourists. I had a great time regardless. It’s expensive so I was picky about activities, though I recommend checking out battlefield Las Vegas if you like shooting or never had shot a machine gun. The burlesque show I went to was awesome and the hostess was hilarious as hell. It was called X burlesque I believe. Lots of spots to check out but so much walking in the Nevada heat can quickly drain you for the nightlife. I recommend choosing a hotel with the clubs you want to check out at night because the walk back to your room at 3 in the morning drunk and tired is an adventure not many like taking twice.
27 Aug, 2023
RyanMtz
@spursben316

Glad u feel like that going solo gives u so much freedom u can literally see and do whatever u want. And it would be good to bounce ideas of 1 another...
Hell yea, I am currently getting done with my Vegas trip. I’d be happy to share more of my experiences if you are interested.
27 Aug, 2023
dtcvova
@RyanMtz

Currently finishing my trip in Las Vegas as a solo trip. It went pretty well but it did feel like there is a bias towards groups rather than solo tour...
That just gave me flashbacks! Had to find my way home (4km+) in the middle of the night during the festival of santo antonio in Lisbon. Wouldn't do it again.
28 Aug, 2023
kurtcaz
Great to hear!
Thats what we are aiming for.
Creating a community of like minded people striving the achieve the same thing.
🫡
05 Sep, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms