Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

What Age to Travel

kailemao
I just turned 18 and wanna travel to South America. Im from Australia and I have always loved the latin culture. What age did you first go overseas and what would you recommend?
01 May, 2023

Comments (8)

Leod55
I also have this question
01 May, 2023
theworldisyours
Everyone matures differently, but I would start in a relatively safer place to get a feel for solo travel before going to the more dangerous ones.
01 May, 2023
MULVEY
@theworldisyours

Everyone matures differently, but I would start in a relatively safer place to get a feel for solo travel before going to the more dangerous ones....
Agreed. Being in Australia, South East Asia is relatively close by, and very easy on the wallet. Much more difficult to speak to people who don't know English, but its far safer in general than Latin America.
01 May, 2023
kailemao
Yeah that makes sense, appreciate the advice. I’ll do some research first but maybe Thailand. Thanks also for you and kurts videos always inspiring to watch 🤝
01 May, 2023
J3ffes
I and my friend visited Colombia just after finishing high school, we were also 18 years old, we didn't have any problems and had an amazing time there, but all of this depends on your experiences in life. We were way more independent guys than other teens at our age and I was also able to speak broken Spanish, these things helped a lot I think.
09 May, 2023
kailemao
@J3ffes

I and my friend visited Colombia just after finishing high school, we were also 18 years old, we didn't have any problems and had an amazing time th...
Yeah man tbh I sound similar to you man. It would be my brother and I going, who both speak broken spanish.
12 May, 2023
J3ffes
@kailemao

Yeah man tbh I sound similar to you man. It would be my brother and I going, who both speak broken spanish....
Just do some research online about safety and what to be aware of, because it is a different culture and you may not know some things. If you will use your head properly it will be the best time of life.
12 May, 2023
MannyChav
There is no age to travel brother. Go out and do it.
19 May, 2023
1 2

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms