Soldier's forum

Here you can discuss anything you want. You can also say hi and introduce yourself to the Conquest community.
Forum: Soldier's forum

Which languages are you learning?

MULVEY
Kurt speaks English, German, Spanish and Afrikaans, all to different levels.

I speak English, French, Spanish and Ukrainian at different levels.

What about you guys?

Also, how are you learning and how are you planning to take that language to the next level?
07 Sep, 2023

Comments (11)

MULVEY
You may have spotted an ad for Speakly in Kurt's first Papua New Guinea video. He's currently learning French through that app. Check it out with the 7 day trial to decide whether it's the right app for you.

Make sure you use Kurt's link to download the app: https://speakly.app.link/kurtcaz
07 Sep, 2023
2 1
spursben316
I'm currently learning Welsh it's not by choice. Some wise person has decided that in the workplace if people speak Welsh you should answer back in that language. I'm all for preserving things and being taught at school but being forced into something just takes me back to covid 😂 so far during the language hours we get at work I've been playing football manager. I've learned Bore da money well spent. I'm still learning Spanish but hit a brick wall come to the conclusion for me anyway go to Spain 1 month no English 100% has to be Spanish. TV ordering food reading only Spanish
08 Sep, 2023
MULVEY
@spursben316

I'm currently learning Welsh it's not by choice. Some wise person has decided that in the workplace if people speak Welsh you should answer back in t...
Class, keep us updated on how that goes in Spain. Maybe go on complete hard mode and turn your phone and laptop language into Spanish too.
08 Sep, 2023
reelbigstu
I am learning Spanish too, it's going well enough but i always forget the 'joining' words in a sentence :D I am going to boss it though and become fluent!
12 Sep, 2023
Stephencups
I'm learning Spanish and just learning through having lots of conversations with people when I travel. And then I studied French for 8 years so I'm fluent in that too. I'd like to get my Spanish to be the level of my French
15 Sep, 2023
MULVEY
@Stephencups

I'm learning Spanish and just learning through having lots of conversations with people when I travel. And then I studied French for 8 years so I'm fl...
How did you start to learn Spanish?
15 Sep, 2023
MVC
Was learnng Spanish but its hard to remain focused unless you live in a spanish speaking countries.

I would love to be fluent in Arabic, Russian and Chinese.
21 Sep, 2023
MVC
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xpbXIK4VQjM?feature=share
21 Sep, 2023
MVC
Btw, I certainly dont agree with the above
21 Sep, 2023
Increíble
Dutch (native), english and for the past 5 years interested in learning spanish
24 Sep, 2023
Melalgoba
Hi, I speak Spanish (I'm dominican), English, studied French but forgot most of it because of no practice and I did only 1 year of German but had to stop the classes when I came to UAE.

I'd like to be fluent in French and German, and learn Arabic, maybe Hebrew or Greek... something different like that. I'm currently playing with Duolingo, let's see what happens =P
03 Nov, 2023

You need to be logged in to post comments.

© Copyright Conquest 2024 | Website developed by Artenko | Privacy & Terms